The City of Utica does not seem to give a web presence to their business park, but 26-buildings offer a major boost to the OCMD.
First, the Utica Business Park is bordered by French and Burrstone Roads- located behind Con Med, Home Depot and Norte Dame. Many buildings within the park are home to healthcare-related businesses. We will be detailing the park's; development, buildings, tenants, and other historical information below. To get started, here's what we see so far...
Where in Oneida County do you place $300M in NYS hospital facilities spending? Next to @CityofUtica Business Park offers a great deal of synergy, plus its already a VERY BIG part of the "OCMD"... https://t.co/YhN7QKnesX pic.twitter.com/Av8Nygk3as— #NoHospitalDowntown (@NoHospitalDwtn) June 26, 2018
The Utica Business Park is just opposite St. Luke's Hospital. There are ten businesses that are connected to the Oneida County healthcare ecosystem...
(1) Cooperative Magnetic Imaging (CMI),
(2) Digestive Disease Medicine of CNY,
(3) Mohawk Valley Endoscopy Center,
(4) FootDoctors NY,
(5) St. Elizabeth Lab at Utica Business Park,
(6) ADHD & Autism Psychological Services & Advocacy,
(7) Francis Eye & Laser Center,
(8) Southern Tier Dermatology & Aesthetics, and
(9) William A Graber, MD, PC and news of this New Bariatric Surgeon Opens In Business Park.
(10) Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, 12 Rhoads Drive
Not related to healthcare (?), but park offers Foreign Trade Zones Credits
UIDA Meeting Minutes, November 3, 2011 Members Present: Vin Gilroy, John Zegarelli, Emmett Martin. Member Excused: Joseph Hobika, Sr, John Buffa. Also Present: Jack Spaeth (Executive Director), Laura Ruberto (BS&K –Agency Counsel). Others: Minesh Patel (Harbor Point Lodging Assoc)